Idealhealthline.com has begun accepting guest posts, and we would like blogging experts to discuss their experiences, and viewpoints with our readers.
We do evaluate every guest post submission that comes in. Please refrain from sending us any proposals without first reading the guidelines, considering that we will reject any submissions that do not uphold to our standards or rules.
How how long does it require to article publish?
We receive a significant volume of submissions, so we appreciate your patience as we response in 3-7 working days. You may use submitted content elsewhere if you do not receive a response in less then 10 working days.
Rules for Guest Posts:
We would like you to know our rules before you compose or upload a post or an article to idealhealthline.com. Please read the following instructions carefully:
- Your blog should be devoid of grammatical and linguistic errors.
- The article should be informational, engaging, and entertaining.
- Don’t send us word chunks on a text document.
- Subheadings, bullets, quotations, and pictures ought to be used to structure your article.
- Use the first person and address the readers directly.
- Your articles should be between 800 and 1200 words in length.
- Use of outdated or copyrighted images is not accepted.
- Please provide us the reference for any data, photos, or quotes featured in the article.
- The narrative should be genuine and not previously published.
- Add a bio and a headline in your content.
Please contact us at [email protected], or fill out the form below to submit your post.
If you do not follow the above instructions, you will most likely not hearing back from us.